The Practice Management Network (PMn) is the recognised body for Primary Care Practice Managers.
Practice Management Network
It will offer its members:
- A platform to share concerns, that provides solutions and offers support
- A voice to influence the National Agenda as well as championing general practice with the wider audience
- Development of the professionalism of practice managers to ever improve the quality of service patients receive
- Be a single point of access for support, education, advice and guidance.
- Support the strategic aims and objectives of stakeholders to achieve excellence in Primary Care.
- Be the expert adviser for practice management to external national bodies